Mercedes-Benz A-Class Sedan Review and FeaturesSponsored Links:
Mercedes-Benz is a new segment hatchback in India. It is luxury hatchbacks car which attract by its looks and also by features. Sedan is loaded with excellent design and outlook. Not only by look Mercedes Benz A class is also no 1 in performance. Mercedes Benz A-Class is made in Germany. And interiors have ample seating and storage space. This is one of finest cars for this generation
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Engine and Transmission
Mercedes-Benz A-Class hatch is available in both petrol and diesel fuel options. You will get gasoline versions of 1.6 litres, in-line four-cylinder engine that produces 107.3bph of power at 3200-4400rpm along with top torque of 200Nm at 12-4000rpm. It is available both as a petrol and diesel model for Indian market.
Also it has oil burner is 2.2-litre turbocharged diesel unit that is good for power 120.7bph at 5000rpm and 250Nm peak torque at 1400-2800rpm. This power is passing on to front wheels of premium hatchback via seven speed DSG automatic gearboxes.Sponsored Links:
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Interior
- Sports seats man made leather upholstered in ARTICO
- Comfort seat package with adjustable seat length
- It looks trim Honeycomb
- Air outlets surround with cruciform nozzle in silver chrome
- High-gloss black light switch with ring in silver chrome
- Cover on goods section in center console
- Multi holder in center console
- 3-spoke multi functional steering wheel with 12 control buttons
- Camera Reversing
- Rear armrest center
- Audio 20 CD with pre installation for Garmin® MAP PILOT
- High- Media Display resolution with 20.3 cm (8 inches) diagonal
- Smartphone package cover Apple Car Play™ and Android Auto
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Exterior design
- Light weight multi spoke 43.2 cm (17-inch) alloy wheels, 5-spoke light and painted black with high sheen finish.
- Front-grille has diamond radiator in high-gloss black, louver painted in vehicle color with chrome insert
- Beltline trim strip is available in chrome and Chrome-plated trim strip in front bumper
- Panoramic sunroof sliding
- LED High show Headlamps
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Handling and Performance
Mercedes-Benz A-Class has decent performance but still lacks power punch you will expect from Merc. However, handling is pretty good and has quick steering reacts to every command of driver. Car performs well on corner. Its steering is light on low speeds and it stiffens on high speeds.
It is powered by 1.6 litre turbochargers petro motor that helps car cross 0-100kmph in just 9.2 seconds before hitting 202kmph top speed. Oil burner is 2.2 litre motor and it sprints the car to 100kmph from zero in 10.6 seconds before touching 190kmph.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Brakes system
Mercedes-Benz A-Class has all-disc brakes which are solid and supportive. It features ‘brake-hold’, which is most convenient braking systems for city driving. And car driver do not need to press brake pedal as it is automatically keeps the car at standstill. This braking system is assisted by ABS, EBD, brake assist and ESP.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Mileage
Diesel power 2143 variant delivers fuel of 15 kmpl in city and 18 kmpl on highways. It offers petrol variant mileage of 12 kmpl on urban roads and 15 kmpl freeways. Mercedes Benz A-Class is good looking premium small hatchback with nicely finished cabin and great luxury with safety equipment
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Features of Safety
A-Class luxury hatchback is equipped with safety and security features. Such as seven airbags, ABS (Anti-Lock Braking System) with EBD (Electronic Brake-Force Distribution) and Brake Assist. In addition, like front and fog lamps, engine immobilizer, reversing camera etc.
Mercedes-Benz A-Class Body Styles
It is five-door hatchback only. Mercedes Benz A-Class drives its front wheels and Mercedes-AMG A45 drives all four wheels. Both are classed as small cars higher priced.
A-Class Price List
Mercedes Benz A-Class price starts at 27.52 lakhs and goes up to 29.73 lakhs. Petrol A-Class price starts at 27.52 Lakhs and Diesel A-Class price starts at 28.53 Lakhs. Mercedes Benz A Class has premium brand in India. They have made cars for luxury and comfort. This luxurious car company has always attracted audience.Sponsored Links:
- What is Unique Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- 2018 Mitsubishi Pajero Sport Review, Price in India, Launch Date & Specs
- 2018 Audi SQ7 Price in India, Features and Speculation
- 2018 Mahindra SsangYong Tivoli, Specs, Features, Mileage, Price in India
- New Mitsubishi Outlander, Price in India, Feature, Specs 2017